There are so many apps out there to choose from and it can be overwhelming.
Which ones are good? Which ones are legit?
To save you the trouble, we put together this list for you of ones that we personally use and love.
The list below are our favorites for grocery shopping.
These ones are like coupons but…
1. You don’t have to clip them or print them out.
2. You get back the money after your shopping trip.
Click each one to learn more.
- Ibotta My personal favorite out of the 4.
- MobiSave– UPDATE: This one has changed. It used to be very good, but now it is different. Now you can’t get the money back from purchasing the product unless you have a code. They say specially marked products have a MobiSave sticker with a code on it. Personally, I have never seen a MobiSave sticker on any product to get the money back. I don’t even bother with this one anymore, but I kept it here just for you!
The apps below are our favorites for shopping retail stores:
- RetailMeNot-gives you coupon codes you can use in the stores or online.
- ShopKick-earn “kicks” that you can trade in for gift cards.
Our favorite way to save money on activities and restaurants…and so much more:
Turn your reciept into cash!
- Simply snap a picture of your receipt and you will earn a sweepstakes entry for each receipt. You also could earn coins or slot spins! Trade your coins in for CASH (Paypal) or an Amazon gift card!
See also How to Earn Cash Back!