Here are some deals I got at CVS:
Revlon Nail Polish (Transaction 1)
- On sale for $6.99.
- Use $3 off Revlon coupon that prints from coupon center (red kiosk).
- Get $4.00 extrabucks back.
- Paid $4.24 out of pocket ($3.99 plus tax) and got $4.00 BACK so it was like it was free except for tax. Cost: 24 cents. 🙂
Physician’s Formula Make-up (Transaction 2)
- Spend $14, get $10 extrabucks back.
- So it only costs you $4 for $14 worth of products.
- I did the nail polish in one transaction and this in a 2nd transaction. I used that $4 extrabucks from the nail polish to pay for this order. Therefore, I paid $10 and got $10 extrabucks back.
Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Detergent (Transaction 3)
Here you can choose what you need…toilet paper, paper towels, detergent…Sale is spend $20 of P&G products, get $5 extrabucks back.
- I bought a 16 double roll pack of Charmin toilet paper, regular price $16, on sale for $9.99.
- I also bought a 12 roll pack of Bounty paper towels, regular price $17.50, on sale for $9.99
- So far that comes to $19.98.
- There’s a $1.00 off Charmin coupon on the CVS app that you can digitally load to your card.
- There’s a $1.00 off Bounty coupon on the CVS app that you can digitally load to your card.
- Cost is $17.98 plus you get $5 extrabucks back. I paid for $10 of it using the $10 extrabucks earned from transaction #2.
- Submit 25 cent ibotta rebate on “any CVS purchase” Paid $7.73 plus got $5 extrabucks back (so it’s kind of like $2.73) for $33.50 worth of toilet paper and paper towels.
You can choose different items that will total the $20 for your $5 back. Here are some other items that are part of the spend $20, get $5 back:
- Tide Purclean is on sale for $9.99 and there is a $5 off coupon you can digitally add to your card in the CVS app.
- Another example is Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper on sale for $4.88 (regular price $6.99) and there is a $1.00 off digital coupon you can load on your card in the CVS app.
- Dawn 8 oz dish detergent regular price $1.87 on sale for 99 cents. There is a 25 cent digital coupon in the CVS app you can load on your card.
Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner
- On sale for 2/$7.00
- Get a $2 off coupon at the coupon center.
- Use $4 off manufacturer’s coupon found in most Sunday papers
- End up paying 50 cents each when you buy 2!!